University of Tsukuba-Announcement of MEXT Scholarship 2018
MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) offers scholarships to international students who wish to study as graduate students at the Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences (Master’s Program in Medical Sciences and Doctoral Program in Biomedical Sciences / Clinical Sciences) of the University of Tsukuba.
Application is now open.
Application forms must be received by January 11, 2018.
The necessary application procedure is described below:
Step 1: Find a lab
At first, students have to find a laboratory where they would like to do research. Please check following links to find list of laboratories and research supervisor groups:
- Laboratories in Master's Program in Medical Sciences http://www.md.tsukuba.ac.jp/FrontierSite/en/ThesesResearch.html
- Laboratories in Doctoral Program in Biomedical Sciences http://www.md.tsukuba.ac.jp/gradmed/en/research/index.html
- Laboratories in Doctoral Program in Clinical Sciences http://www.md.tsukuba.ac.jp/gradmed/en/research/clinical.html
- List of Research Supervisor Groups (Medical Sciences) http://www.md.tsukuba.ac.jp/gradmed/exam/pdf/List%20of%20Research%20Supervisor%20Groups%20(Medical%20Sciences)_2017.pdf
- List of Research Supervisor Groups (Biomedical Sciences) http://www.md.tsukuba.ac.jp/gradmed/exam/pdf/List%20of%20Research%20Supervisor%20Groups%20(Biomedical%20Sciences)_2017.pdf
- List of Research Supervisor Groups (Clinical Sciences) http://www.md.tsukuba.ac.jp/gradmed/exam/pdf/List%20of%20Research%20Supervisor%20Groups%20(Clinical%20Sciences)_2017.pdf
Step 2: Contact the Principal Investigator in the lab and get approval
Students have to contact the Principal Investigator in the lab that students are interested in and get approval for applying for this grant
Step 3: Fill in and submit the Application Form
Students fill in the Application Form according to the instruction manual and submit it by the deadline
Step 4: Application Deadline, Examination and Enrollment
Application Deadline: January 11, 2018
Examination: After passing the document screening, students will attend the oral examination.
Date and other details of Examination will be announced individually after submission of application documents.
Enrollment: Will be scheduled in October, 2018
If you have any question about this scholarship, please ask:
Graduate Courses Educational Affairs, Academic Service Office for the Medical Sciences Area, University of Tsukuba
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> (for this email, please ask in English or Japanese)
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DEPARTMENT